SW Albuquerque Homes For Sale
Welcome to our SW Albuquerque Homes For Sale real estate page. Here you will find all currently listed homes and properties for sale in the SW Quadrant of the Albuquerque Metropolitan area. SW Albuquerque Homes will vary widely through the region; this is a considerable section of land that includes master-planned communities with newer homes to large parcels of land with irrigation rights and agricultural use. You can find homes here under 1200 sq. up to substantial luxury estates and equestrian properties. Buyers can shop here to find homes to fit almost any budget and lifestyle needs. Ready to search? Scroll on down
This SW Albuquerque Homes For Sale area includes several subsections that may help you better define your preferred location. Use the Zone Map shown here to understand where these areas are located. Here are the names and numbers of the MLS areas and links to those sections. 80-Downtown-Old Town, 90-Near South Valley, 91-Valley Farms, 92-Southwest Heights, 93-Pajarito, 111-LaderaHeights (Only the portion South of I-40). Alternatively, use the search menu on the right side of this page.
SW Albuquerque A Vibrant and Diverse Community
The South Valley of Albuquerque, or SW Albuquerque, is a vibrant and diverse community located South of I-40 and West of I-25. The area includes the Downtown sector of Albuquerque and the Historical Old Town community. The entire South Valley is home to a mix of cultures, families, and businesses; it offers a variety of housing options to fit every budget.
Whether you’re looking for a single-family home, some townhomes, manufactured homes, or a luxurious estate, you’re sure to find something in the South Valley that meets your needs. And with its proximity to the city, you’ll have all the amenities and attractions of Albuquerque right at your fingertips.
SW Albuquerque Homes For Sale, some of the benefits of living here :
- Affordable housing: The South Valley is one of the more affordable areas in Albuquerque. You can find housing options to fit every budget, from starter homes to luxury estates and farmland.
- Diverse community: The South Valley has a mix of cultures and ethnicities. You’ll find various restaurants, shops, and cultural events to enjoy.
- Close to the city: This means you’ll have easy access to all the amenities and attractions that Albuquerque offers, including museums, theaters, and sporting events.
- Schools: The South Valley is home to several public and private schools. This makes it a great place to raise a family.
- Beautiful scenery: Portions of the South Valley enjoy the Greenbelt of the Rio Grande Valley and the Cottonwood Forrest (The Bosque); you may also have great views of the Sandia Mountains.
Additional Details South Valley of Albuquerque and SW Albuquerque Homes For Sale are here.
- History: The South Valley was originally settled by Spanish colonists in the 17th century. It was later incorporated into the city of Albuquerque in 1949.
- Demographics: The South Valley is a diverse community with over 130,000 people of mixed ethnicity.
- Economy: The South Valley is a major economic center for Albuquerque. The area has many businesses and industries, including manufacturing, retail, and healthcare.
- Education: The South Valley is home to good public and private schools.
- Recreation and Activities: The South Valley is a great place to enjoy the outdoors. The area is home to several parks and recreation areas. Get out of the heat at one of the many museums or cultural centers, including the National Hispanic Cultural Center, The Museum of Natural History, the Museum of Natural History and Science, or the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center.
If you’re looking for a great place to live, work, and raise a family, the South Valley of Albuquerque may be a great fit. Please don’t hesitate to contact our office with any questions or to schedule a private showing.
Just Listed SW Albuquerque Homes for Sale
SW Albuquerque Open Houses