Selling your home shouldn’t be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. My services and experience allow you to focus on your move while I manage your home sale from our initial consultation to the final closing. I pride myself on repeat business, and I hope as my client, you’ll come to understand why.
As Your Broker, I Will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis to compare your home’s value to others in your area.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all my efforts to sell your home, including video, HD photos, social media, and more.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible, getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you negotiate the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all your questions about the current local market area, the local economy, and more.
Recent Home Sales:
What are homes selling for on your street or in your community? Contact me to find out what neighborhood homes are selling for, free of charge, or choose a more detailed analysis of the value of your home.
Getting the Highest Price for Your Home
Curb appeal is crucial and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer or drive right by. Staging your home is essential; many buyers will stay there longer if it’s staged appropriately. I have experience, fresh ideas, and many local resources to present your home most effectively.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker’s commission is a full-service fee ranging from 5% to 7%.
- Possible Taxes, Property Tax, Gross Receipt tax for services, repairs, etc.
- FHA fees Are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspection fees are often negotiable depending on local customs and market conditions. In some circumstances, these fees may be paid for by the seller and include full home, termite, sewer, water, and many other possible inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.