Albuquerque March News Letter
Keeping Buying & Selling Simple For You
Credit repair: Improve your rating
In today’s world of financial credit, it is of the utmost importance that you have a sound credit rating, or score, as this is the benchmark that all financial institutions use to determine whether they will advance you credit.
This form of credit may be for any number of purposes such as an automobile purchase, a home mortgage, or even a family vacation; but whatever it is that you are looking to gain credit for will involve a credit worthiness check and necessitate your having as high a credit score as possible.
Factors taken into consideration by the financial institutions when determining your credit worthiness are previous loan repayment history and basically anything in your financial history that might give them doubts as to your ability to repay any credit given.
Developing a good credit history is usually acquired over a normal lifetime of using bank accounts and generally paying credit arrangements on time. However, if at any time you have defaulted on credit repayments or even had to come to some arrangement on credit repayments by a forced legal action, this will affect any future possible credit advancements.
One way you can start to build, or rebuild, your credit worthiness is by obtaining a secured or prepaid debit card. This type of card can be used exactly the same way as a traditional credit card except that you place cash advancements on the card first, which in effect becomes the spending limit on the card. These cards are available fairly easily as there are no risks to the financial lenders. Thus you get all the advantages of a normal credit card without any possibility of placing yourself in a debt situation.
Over time, using this means of payment while maintaining any other financial commitments may help you regain a better credit score and lead to your being able to approach companies for a traditional credit card, should you wish, plus all other forms of credit arrangements.
Having a home-based business can be a great lifestyle decision and is becoming more and more popular. Some credit eBay with having started a new wave of such businesses, many of which have grown to become successful and established enterprises. So what are the benefits of starting a home-based business, especially if you are currently in the workforce?
1. Flexibility. By running your own business at home, you can be as flexible as you want. If you want to step out during the day to do your banking or run errands, you can. If you want to schedule your gym sessions for the quiet parts of the day and instead work later during the day or into the evening, it becomes possible.
2. Control. You gain more control over your life and the direction it is going. Out in the workplace, no matter how high up the ladder you progress as an employee, your career is always interconnected to the performance or appraisal of someone else. With a home business, how much you work and how much you earn are dependent on you and your expectations.
3. Time. You gain back the time you used to spend commuting every day to work. Being able to work from home means that you can now choose to get up early and enjoy the morning. Maybe walk the dog or even sleep in later. Either way, you are able to get back one or two hours every day that you would have otherwise spent in travel or traffic.
4. Being the boss. Having a home business means that you are now the boss. You get to make the decisions as to where the business is going to go. Your creativity and your ideas will no longer be lost in a bureaucratic minefield, nor will they be ignored. The crucial decisions, and the success they generate, are yours to determine.
5. Lifestyle. Because you are working from home, you can accomplish your work in any style that suits you best. Thanks to technology you can have a laptop with a wireless connection and be sitting in your backyard sipping coffee while you work. You can spend the whole day in your most casual clothes and no one is going to notice. Your lifestyle can be as serious or as comfortable as you desire.
In general, carpets are difficult to keep clean because dirt and other particles drop down between the carpet fibers. Vacuum cleaners have been used for years as a way for individuals to keep their carpets clean without having to pay someone to come in and clean them. In recent years, many people have begun investing in home steam cleaners and carpet shampoo as well.
Home carpet cleaners make keeping your carpets clean in your home a lot easier. Instead of paying a lot of money to a professional cleaning business, for the price of about two professional cleanings you can own your own carpet cleaner. This is especially helpful for homes that have small children living in them, as the youngsters tend to spend a lot of time on the floor crawling and playing. Reducing bacteria and germs in the home environment has been shown to improve health and lessen the likelihood of various illnesses.
Prices for carpet cleaners range from $150 to $2,500. Some of the higher-priced carpet cleaners can do an almost professional-looking job; however, at the high cost of purchase, many people would rather pay a professional to do the job.
If you are in the market for a new carpet cleaner or even purchasing one for the first time, research the available products. Consumer Reports is an excellent place to start. There you can find out about top products that have undergone rigorous testing in real-world settings. You may also find personal consumer reviews online, although you will need to be more selective with these.
Family reunions are memorable events to share with your loved ones. Are you planning one soon or sometime in the future?
If so, here are some great suggestions as to where you can hold the gathering.
Beach resort. If you want a reunion that is equally fun and worthwhile, why not take your whole family to the beach? Bring loads of food with you. Swim and play by day; then, after sunset, have everyone sit by a campfire and enjoy one another’s company.
Campsite. Is your family an adventurous one? If so, another outdoor option is to go to a campsite and experience the beauty of nature. Make it more exciting by bringing only the necessities. Let the natural surroundings set the tone and inspire the activities.
First-class restaurants.If your family loves to wine and dine, then a quality restaurant is the way to go. Pick a place with just the right ambience for your unique group, and select a menu that provides a bounty for everyone to enjoy.
Ski resort. If you are planning to hold your reunion during the winter season, you can reserve a big room at a respectable ski resort. Whether hitting the slopes or enjoying hot chocolate by the fireplace, participants will enjoy the special warmth that comes from doing it together.
Cruise ship. This option may require extra planning and a greater expense, but what an adventure for all! If you are the organizer of the get-together, try to haggle on the price to get the best group deal.
Recreational sports area. Most family members are sports enthusiasts of some type or other, so capture that spirit at a sports establishment. There are many types to choose from, so the possibilities are endless.
At home. While there are many exciting places to consider for a reunion, don’t overlook the comfort and accessibility of your own home. Build on a theme and decorate accordingly; try transforming your garden or backyard into a paradise. With planning and imagination, you and your family can relive favorite memories while creating a bunch of new ones!
I keep it simple... Just provide me information on what you're looking for in your dream home. I will send listings fitting your personal wants and needs directly to your inbox. When you see homes you would like to personally view simply call or email me and I will gladly show you the property. No strings attached.
John 505.980.4576 / John@AlbuquerqueHomes.com